What's new

10 spd. Transmission

The wife hasn’t said anything to me about issues since I’ve been away for work for 6 months, but this peak my curiosity..

But can you give more details on what you’ve experienced ie. miles, speeds, engine, gears, work load.

Also: here is a link to an interesting website work checking out. Outside of complaints, they have ‘technical service bulletins’ between Chevy and dealerships for troubleshooting or fixing problems. As well as provide VIN searchable recall information.

Last edited:
The wife hasn’t said anything to me about issues since I’ve been away for work for 6 months, but this peak my curiosity..

But can you give more details on what you’ve experienced ie. miles, speeds, gears, work load.

Also: here is a link to an interesting website work checking out. Outside of complaints, they have ‘technical service bulletins’ between Chevy and dealerships for troubleshooting or fixing problems. As well as provide VIN searchable recall information.

No load at all, less than 300 miles, 6.2L surging at speed, grinding on gear changes, cant seem to decide whether to shift up or down at times that leads to vibration and harsh up/downshifts.
Maybe it needs a flash, or maybe it needs a flush..i dunno.
I'm hoping its nothing more than that or a dry slip joint.

I hope the dealership can take care of the issues ASAP. Please keep us posted on it! I want my truck to last for ever so I’m gathering as much info as I can on issues, fixes, and things to keep it at peak operation.

I hope the dealership can take care of the issues ASAP. Please keep us posted on it! I want my truck to last for ever so I’m gathering as much info as I can on issues, fixes, and things to keep it at peak operation.
Will do.
Traded in a 2019 ram limited with a very bad vibration that the dealership wouldn't acknowledge,hope this will better
Also just to note, I know it isn't the tires on the trailboss there is vibration from them but that is a constant vibration. The issue i have is intermittent and harsh and comes and goes with acceleration and deceleration on gear changes.

I'm having a similar issue with my 2021 Trail boss 5.3 with 10 speed trans. just started at 1000 miles and I'm experiencing a violent stutter between 20 and 40 mph it feels like truck is lurching forward and back or possibly cant find the right gear. Only at very light throttle when pulling away from stop lights and holding steady low throttle mainly at 40 or below. Anyone know whats going on Ive seen other post on different sites stating same issue but no one has posted the solution

Most Reactions

Back