What's new

2 Months for repair

Chowdur

Reaction score
My 2021 6.2 with 25k miles on it dropped a lifter on the right side. The dealership has had the truck for 4 weeks now and doesn't expect to get the head gaskets for the repair for another month. Is there any way I can source them at my expense to speed this up or am I at the mercy of the parts department?

G

Guest1084

I would look up the Lemon law in Cali what I've read is if your new warrantied vehicle is kept for 30 days you would be able to get a full price trade in or your full amount of cash back

OP
OP
Chowdur

Chowdur

Reaction score
I've thought of that, but I use this truck as a work truck and I'm not sure I would be able to find anything comparable at the same price point after the buyback.

Jmzvet

Reaction score
I've thought of that, but I use this truck as a work truck and I'm not sure I would be able to find anything comparable at the same price point after the buyback.
Good point. Are they providing a comparable loaner truck while your truck is down?

OP
OP
Chowdur

Chowdur

Reaction score
They set me up with a colorado which is fine for my day-to-day work. It would be nice to get my truck back as I can't tow my trailers with this little truck.