What's new

2020 Hennessey GOLIATH 6X6

Boss

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check out this modified Silverado by Hennessey.

GOLIATH 6X6 upgrades include:
  • 6X6 Conversion with additional axle, wheels, tires and brakes
  • All new rear suspension system
  • Eight-inch lift kit
  • Custom 6X6 truck bed
  • Hennessey 20-inch wheels
  • BFG 37-inch off-road tires
  • GOLIATH 6X6 & HENNESSEY graphics
  • Rollbar upgrade
  • LED lights
  • Hennessey front and rear bumpers
  • 450 bhp engine upgrade (cold air intake and stainless steel exhaust upgrade)
  • 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty
hennessey-silverado-1.jpg

hennessey-silverado-2.jpg

If you have an extra $345,000 laying around, here's the auction for the truck on Ebay!

I would never be able to park it

This has got to be the dumbest looking truck ever. Hey Hennessy, go back to screwing up Dodges and leave our Chevys alone please.

Now, a Hennessey Exorcist Camaro on the other hand. If I had one of those, nobody would be able to tell me shit.

I wouldn't touch a thing with the Hennessey name on it, he's a scam artist.

I know they also have non-6X6 options with more of a focus on power upgrades too. I like those more but would rather build my own for that kind of money. I just wish GM would come out with a supercharged option for all their half ton Silverados and Sierras. I know Magnuson has one that puts an otherwise stock 6.2 at 650 horses at the crank. I believe that would be smoking TRX's and Raptor R's at that point with how much less these GM trucks weigh. Give it some headers and exhaust and a cold air intake, and I would almost guarantee it at that point.

would be smoking TRX's and Raptor R's at that point with how much less these GM trucks weigh.
F150 is still the lightest platform of the big 3 fyi and the F150 is best to mod for power/speed no contest the RAM and Chevy aren't even close in that aspect.

F150 is still the lightest platform of the big 3 fyi and the F150 is best to mod for power/speed no contest the RAM and Chevy aren't even close in that aspect.
Maybe the normal F150, but not that Raptor R. She is a fat ass like the TRX with all of those skid plates and offroad components lol. See below:

Trail Boss.png

Raptor R.png

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back