What's new

2021 Chevrolet Silverado will get Multi-Flex Tailgate

Boss

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

In a confirmation of earlier reports, the Chevy Silverado is getting the multi-function tailgate from the GMC Sierra. But it's arriving sooner than expected, as it will be available on the 2021 model early next year. The Silverado's tailgate is called MultiFlex rather than MultiPro. More information on the new model year truck will be released on September 21.

I picked up a 2021 TB this week that showed up at the dealership with the Multi Flex.. LOVE IT

I got mine at the beginning of May. $445 is the option price on the sticker. Only issue I have found with it is that it hits my hitch. Since I leave my hitch on all the time, I guess it will just be one of those things that I tell people how awesome it is but never use it.

Ill trade you my standard gate if yours is NorthSky Blue and you live in SoCal😆

I got mine at the beginning of May. $445 is the option price on the sticker. Only issue I have found with it is that it hits my hitch. Since I leave my hitch on all the time, I guess it will just be one of those things that I tell people how awesome it is but never use it.
They sell sensors that will prevent the inner gate from dropping it you have a hitch in place.

In a confirmation of earlier reports, the Chevy Silverado is getting the multi-function tailgate from the GMC Sierra. But it's arriving sooner than expected, as it will be available on the 2021 model early next year. The Silverado's tailgate is called MultiFlex rather than MultiPro. More information on the new model year truck will be released on September 21.
Bought the Northsky Blue and it came with the multiflex gate. I thought they were lame until I started using it! Definitely not compatible with a hitch though.

Attachments

• 20210722_123215.jpg
    20210722_123215.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 16269767619199191288631955628114.jpg
    16269767619199191288631955628114.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 70
You should invest in a hitch receiver sensor

With a ball mount or other accessory installed in the receiver, this sensor works with your GMC tailgate or Chevrolet tailgate, preventing the inner portion from deploying

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back