- Apr 15, 2020
- Reaction score
According to TFL Truck, here are the changes we can expect to see on the 2021 Chevy TrailBoss Trucks:
- More standard and available packages:
- Silverado Custom and Custom Trail Boss now come standard with Custom Convenience Package and Infotainment Package: which include EZ Lift power lock and release tailgate, bed LED cargo area lighting, remote start, SiriusXM radio, OnStar and more.
- Silverado Work Truck, Custom and Custom Trail Boss now offer a Safety Essentials Package that includes Forward Collision Alert, Automatic Emergency Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking, steering wheel audio controls and 4.2-inch driver information center.
- Silverado LT and RST now come standard with All Star Edition, Convenience Package, Trailering Package and Auto-locking rear differential.
- Silverado LTZ now comes standard with LTZ Convenience Package and Safety Package.
- New special editions – All Star Edition Plus, Texas Edition Plus and LTZ Premium Texas Edition – add additional convenience and safety packages onto already popular models.
- Wireless phone projection through Apple CarPlay and Android Auto is standard on LTZ and High Country and available on LT, LT Trail Boss and RST.
- Three new exterior colors:
- Mosaic Black Metallic
- Oxford Brown Metallic (Replaces Havana Brown Metallic)
- Cherry Red Tintcoat (replaces Cajun Red Tintcoat)