What's new

2021 Custom Trail Boss 5.3L

Seabeck_Shooter

Reaction score
Hey all. Finally registered on the site, figured I would do an intro.

I have a Red Hot 2021 Trail Boss with the 5.3L. I've done a few upgrades so far, I'll try to list everything that I can remember off the top of my head.

GM Performance Cold Air Intake
Carven R Muffler
Range AFM/DFM Disabler
Pedal Commander
JLT Oil Catch Can
Husky Mudflaps
Tinted Windows
Hardwired in a dashcam.
Grill, tailgate and bed letter inserts,
Coverking fitted seat covers.
LED lights all around
Tyger Nerf Bar / Steps
Some smoked/tinted window rain deflectors
Fitted floormats
Upgraded dash and front speakers, and a 5 channel amp, will eventually toss in a underseat sub when I get around to building a box.
Debadged the truck fully, replaced the grill Z71 badge with a red and black one.
13" antenna
Gator Tri-Fold Pro Tonneau Cover

Some future plans are to spray in a bedliner, not sure if Line-X or Rhino, or Bullet liner yet, install a leveling kit, some slightly bigger tires, and maybe swap out the front and rear bumpers with some offroad ones.

truck (2).jpg

Hey all. Finally registered on the site, figured I would do an intro.

I have a Red Hot 2021 Trail Boss with the 5.3L. I've done a few upgrades so far, I'll try to list everything that I can remember off the top of my head.

GM Performance Cold Air Intake
Carven R Muffler
Range AFM/DFM Disabler
Pedal Commander
JLT Oil Catch Can
Husky Mudflaps
Tinted Windows
Hardwired in a dashcam.
Grill, tailgate and bed letter inserts,
Coverking fitted seat covers.
LED lights all around
Tyger Nerf Bar / Steps
Some smoked/tinted window rain deflectors
Fitted floormats
Upgraded dash and front speakers, and a 5 channel amp, will eventually toss in a underseat sub when I get around to building a box.
Debadged the truck fully, replaced the grill Z71 badge with a red and black one.
13" antenna
Gator Tri-Fold Pro Tonneau Cover

Some future plans are to spray in a bedliner, not sure if Line-X or Rhino, or Bullet liner yet, install a leveling kit, some slightly bigger tires, and maybe swap out the front and rear bumpers with some offroad ones.

View attachment 1145
Hi there, what speakers did you upgrade to? I have a 2022 LT Trail Boss and I can’t seem to get a straight answer about what size I need without taking the door off. I’ve heard 6x9 and 6x5!

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back