What's new

2021 LT Trailboss 5.3 Standard Bed

truckhaze

Reaction score
Oxford Brown Metallic - Gideon/Very Dark Atmosphere, leather.
Convenience Package II
Leather Package
Integrated trailer brake controller.

I don't have this truck (yet), but it should be arriving at the dealership this week. I am looking at:

MSRP 55,830
GM Supplier Discount Price after offers $48,464 +
Ordered 12/16/2020 delivery 4/14/2021 through 4/17/2021

Thoughts? On this. 14% off MSRP
1618440385305.png

That is a very unique combination and arguably the Gideon interior is the only Trail Boss interior that the wood grain trim looks appropriate on. I normally would not like the Gideon but I bet it will look awesome with the oxford brown. Please post pics when you get it.

Convenience Package II
Leather Package

I don't have this truck (yet), but it should be arriving at the dealership this week. I am looking at:

MSRP 55,830

View attachment 929
You really lucked out with the extra $4400 off this month. You got the the GM employee pricing ordering it and the current dealer incentives on delivery ($3000 plus and $4400) Bravo.

Not a bad deal, I paid 61k give or take a few dollars out the door for my 6.2L midnight edition same packages you mentioned plus safety package, advance trailering and sunroof (I could have done without the last bit). I was just happy to pay under sticker! Congrats!!!

Last edited:
I paid over MSRP for mine. GM would be in
Serious trouble if people didn’t love their trucks and SUVS. Other than the Vette, their cars are awful. The Camaro is nice too.

Last edited:
I was able to get a decent deal. Before the $3200 in add-ins cat-back exhaust and off-road steps I paid $54995 out the door with my $36000 trade -in. Bergey's Chevrolet in Colmar PA gave me both military pricing as well as $4400 of in incentives for nearly $8000 off MSRP. I thought this was a pretty goad deal as 2 people tried to purchase it once it hit the dealer's lot. Lucky for me I had a $500 deposit on it when I found it mid-shipping 2 weeks prior. I think discounts will be harder to come by with the microchip shortage that has thousands of built vehicles waiting for electronics which means a scarcity of much sought models.

Convenience Package II
Leather Package

MSRP 55,830

View attachment 929
That's a great deal.

Well I didn't end up with the truck.

Went in to the dealership - was trying to figure out the best approach for finances - decided I needed to eat some food (had been coaching little league all morning - wasn't feeling with it completely). Told the sales dude that I was going home to eat and shower and would be back. Dealership sold it while I was home. I ordered the truck in Dec 19' and put $2,500 down waited 4 months and they sold it.

I am annoyed by that behavior - but it is what it is.

Well I didn't end up with the truck.

Went in to the dealership - was trying to figure out the best approach for finances - decided I needed to eat some food (had been coaching little league all morning - wasn't feeling with it completely). Told the sales dude that I was going home to eat and shower and would be back. Dealership sold it while I was home. I ordered the truck in Dec 19' and put $2,500 down waited 4 months and they sold it.

I am annoyed by that behavior - but it is what it is.
Pretty sure if you ordered the truck and put money down on it they can’t sell it unless you backed out? What happens to the $2500 you put down?

They are sending me a check on monday. I didn't back out of the deal, but I hadn't locked anything in either. They are within their right to do, but a pure lack of class displayed.

They are sending me a check on monday. I didn't back out of the deal, but I hadn't locked anything in either. They are within their right to do, but a pure lack of class displayed.
Sorry to hear man, seems sketchy if you put money down, almost like maybe they sold it with less incentives to someone else which is why people don’t trust dealers to begin with. Hopefully you find a better dealer to do business with.

That was a chickensh*t move by the Dealership. I wouldn't go back to them even if I had to drive 50 miles to the next one.

Total BS move. They screwed you and probably got $10K more for it

I didn’t order my TB but actually bought / paid for it while it was on the train to the dealer 100mi from my house. It was worth it not have to deal with 💩 like this.

Most Reactions

Back