What's new

2022 Refresh no audio at all.

RtlsnkSteve

Reaction score
Hey all, curious to see if anyone else has seen this issue.

I started my truck up to head home from work and I got ZERO audio out of the speakers. No radio, Bluetooth, or even blinker sound. I restarted the truck multiple times with no luck.

Any thoughts?

It’s happened to me on a 2021. Even a few restarts didn’t solve it.

It fixed itself after it sat at work for a few hours. Hasn’t happened since, strange indeed. Is yours still not working with some time between restarts?

Maybe try the ole disconnect the battery trick. Not an answer but may get it back going again.

When my 2015 Silverado did this the battery was going bad. I replaced the battery and it was fine after that. Check your battery.

Hey all, curious to see if anyone else has seen this issue.

I started my truck up to head home from work and I got ZERO audio out of the speakers. No radio, Bluetooth, or even blinker sound. I restarted the truck multiple times with no luck.

Any thoughts?
I used to get that on my 21 TB. I end up turning off truck snd coming back snd it works fine…. It’s some computer issue

As a follow up to the issue, I hopped in the truck the next morning having done nothing and everything was fine. Weird. Thanks for your responses.

Most Reactions

Back