What's new

2022 Wireless Charging Center Console

Monz

New member
Joined
Aug 26, 2022
Messages
26
Reaction score
21
Points
3
Location
Denver
Anyone else have issues with their phone charging in the wireless console? I place my phone on the wireless charger and it'll charge for about three seconds then not charge after that. I have to mess with it and position it just right for it to charge. Most times it won't ever find the right position for it to charge. Just looking at some things I can do to fix this problem or if I have to take it back to the dealership. Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • thumbnail_IMG_3480.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3480.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 178
Only had the truck for four weeks, but at first worked great no issues. But now it's hit and miss also, works 80% of the time no problems but the other 20% have to move it around.
 
Does your phone have a case on it? I have an iPhone 13 with a slip on case that charges about half the time. If I take it off it works fine.
 
Does your phone have a case on it? I have an iPhone 13 with a slip on case that charges about half the time. If I take it off it works fine.
It does have a case but I figured that was the problem so I took the case off and same issue. Tried my wife’s phone too and same thing.
 
I have an iPhone as well. I found that if I put my rolled up screen cleaning cloth at the bottom of the charging well and put the phone in camera first pointed toward the drivers side it works 90% of the time... the rest of the time a little adjusting does the trick. Yeah, weird but it works.
 
I have an iPhone as well. I found that if I put my rolled up screen cleaning cloth at the bottom of the charging well and put the phone in camera first pointed toward the drivers side it works 90% of the time... the rest of the time a little adjusting does the trick. Yeah, weird but it works.
Definitely worth a try haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: JBJ
I quit using it after about a month 👎. Its a junk holder now. It will probably work for those that don't use a protective case.
 
I quit using it after about a month 👎. Its a junk holder now. It will probably work for those that don't use a protective case.
I'm about to do the same... However, placing a "bumper" on the bottom of the charging section helps but still doesn't do the trick. It's the same issue just half the time adjusting the phone to get it to finally charge. Worthless!
 
Hello!
New here and love my TBoss.... I have the same issue with mine. 2022 Trail Boss LT, and the wireless charger doesn't work. I've taken my Iphone out of the case and still nothing. My dealership hasn't been able to tell me what's going on with the charger. Since it is under warranty, thinking my next step is to make an appointment and let them figure it out.
 
Only had the truck for four weeks, but at first worked great no issues. But now it's hit and miss also, works 80% of the time no problems but the other 20% have to move it around.
Have found phone out o f case camera lens down to the back of charger works 100% of the time for me.
 
Anyone else have issues with their phone charging in the wireless console? I place my phone on the wireless charger and it'll charge for about three seconds then not charge after that. I have to mess with it and position it just right for it to charge. Most times it won't ever find the right position for it to charge. Just looking at some things I can do to fix this problem or if I have to take it back to the dealership. Thank you.
having the same issue, you gotta get it just right to charge
 

Latest Discussions...

Back
Top