What's new

2023 TB LT - Readylift SST 2.0

Teamgreen

Reaction score
Thanks for having me! I posted and asked for a bit of help here (and got it, thank you!). A month old and went ahead with the stance I wanted.

SST 2.0 lift (with the 3-inch block in the back). Based on my initial measurements I thought I'd end up with 1" of rake, wheel well to wheel well and I probably still will, but the original wheels and tires are in the back and the front hasn't settled at all, so it's exactly level right now (even if the uneven driveway pics don't show it).

20x9 Fuel Rebel 6 wheels, +1 offset. 295/60r20 (33.9 x 11.6) Falken Wildpeak AT3W. Stocks were 265/60r20 (32.5 x 10.4).

A little rub in the back of the wheel wells when all was said and done so they had to trim the mudflaps and wheel well liner a bit, but they're still there and look in tact from the outside if you don't start looking inside.

Overall, very, very happy with this stance. It looks like it's meant to be, unless you're going up to 35s, which I didn't want to step up to at this point, either by a bunch of trimming, or whatnot.

To me, the ride is MUCH improved. The wheel offset (+1 vs +28 stock) pushed them out more than an inch and 1.2 inch wider really added stability.
IMG_0030.jpg
IMG_0029.jpg
IMG_0025.jpg
IMG_0027.jpg

Looks nice and I like the rims. I am partial to Fuel Rims though.

Most Reactions

Back