What's new

2024 - Leveling Front

But, It WILL effect your ball joints. / GO DO YOUR LEVEL< ADD THE UPPER ARMS and enjoy. in the rare event that a BJ breaks after...that is a simple fix and just numbers game of ALL companies having a potential failure of something they made.
The question was regarding the voiding of a warranty. I was attempting to set the record straight regarding voiding a warrant versus refusing to honor the warranty for cause. It's a matter of federal law. What you've said is absolutely 100% correct, and I do not disagree with you at all. It's just needing to understand/differentiate the terminology being used. It actually makes a big difference.

What wheel and tire set up are you running? Hoping I can run 285/65/20s with the RL and maybe 3/8 to 1/2 inch spacers. Or I might get +12 aftermarket wheels
I'm running Falken Wildpeaks AT3Ws 285/65/20 with everything stock, no issues at all. '24 LT Trail Boss

You'll be fine with that tire size. ReadyLift might tell you that you need 3/8" to 1/2" wheel spacers to clear their UCA.
Since I'm running on stock UCAs, there not much room, wonder with either the RL leveling kit or the 2" SST Lift (both with new UCAs) if I'll be able to clear without spacers? Hmmmmm

I was talking to a salesman at a dealer and they were like the only thing that can truly void the warranty is if you mess with Odometer. As everyone mentioned, if the issue is proven to be directly the cause of a modification, then yes, but it seems it would have to be substantial.

Since I'm running on stock UCAs, there not much room, wonder with either the RL leveling kit or the 2" SST Lift (both with new UCAs) if I'll be able to clear without spacers? Hmmmmm
I understand. I can barely get my fingertips between the 285/75r18 Duratracs I'm now running and the UCA. The info I provided about the spacers is what ReadyLift told me with the tire size I'm running.

you r issue will be with turning. which should slightly swing the tire around the arm.

RL is trying to avoid a lawsuit when you say, their lift put the tire sidewall to close and it popped the tire from touching and generating heat.

as long as you KNOW this, and are OK with the clearance, run it

I am looking to do the RL 1.75 inch level on my 2024 TB as well and stick with the stock 20s and eventually upgrade to 285/65/20 tires. I am hoping they will clear the ReadyLift control arms.

I am looking to do the RL 1.75 inch level on my 2024 TB as well and stick with the stock 20s and eventually upgrade to 285/65/20 tires. I am hoping they will clear the ReadyLift control arms.
The 285

Hello everyone. I'm new to the group so hope I didn't miss this question anywhere else. I just purchased a '24 LT Trail Boss a couple of months ago. I switched out the tires to 285/65/20s. LOVE the truck. One thing I'm toying with is leveling the front. I had a Tundra and lifted rear and leveled front and love the look. To me it really changes the stance and look. But, my Tundra was a '13 so relatively straight forward. My question is has anyone just lifted the front only to level the truck? I'm concerned because of the headlights, sensors, cameras, etc. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!!!
Literally did this today to my 2024 TB LT with 285/65/20 Mickey Thompson Baja AT’s. I used the ReadyLift 1.75” level kit. Comes with new upper control arms and bolts. Perfect!

Most Reactions

Back