What's new

23 LT Trail Boss/3.0 in Northern IL

Echo9Bravo

Reaction score
Hello, all I finally downsized from my '19 2500HD High Country w/L5P. Loved the truck, but just couldn't justify keeping it any longer. Had no need since I wasn't using it as intended when I bought it. Anyway, had been searching for a specific combo of 1500 for a bit. A few things I wanted were the 3.0 Duramax, sliding rear window, and sunroof. Prefer the standard box, but it wasn't a deal breaker. And since I was buying new I figured I might as well go with a '23 since there were some changes made. I ended up traveling to San Antonio to find this beaut and had it trailered back because I didn't want to put 1200+ miles on it right away.

1676734367987.jpeg

The best looking TB is definitely NorthSky Blue😎
Thanks. Like the looks of yours. Have more pics? I'm about to begin the blackout process on mine and then get undercoating and ceramic coating. What steps do you have on yours? Also which fender flares do you have?

Last edited:
I have the Air Design flares ordered thru GM parts. I had the optional Silverado step boards but recently replaced them with AMP retractable boards.

I thought about those same steps from GM, but was thinking they'd stick out too far. Might go with RB20 or RB30 from Go Rhino with the lining on them. I'm beginning the blackout phase on mine including the Duramax on the hood. Where'd you get the black Trail Boss decals? How'd the exhaust tips go on, any welding? I also like the RC led's you have in the grill. I might look into something like that, my grill is different though.

Hello, all I finally downsized from my '19 2500HD High Country w/L5P. Loved the truck, but just couldn't justify keeping it any longer. Had no need since I wasn't using it as intended when I bought it. Anyway, had been searching for a specific combo of 1500 for a bit. A few things I wanted were the 3.0 Duramax, sliding rear window, and sunroof. Prefer the standard box, but it wasn't a deal breaker. And since I was buying new I figured I might as well go with a '23 since there were some changes made. I ended up traveling to San Antonio to find this beaut and had it trailered back because I didn't want to put 1200+ miles on it right away.

View attachment 5008
Congratulations!!!!

I thought about those same steps from GM, but was thinking they'd stick out too far. Might go with RB20 or RB30 from Go Rhino with the lining on them. I'm beginning the blackout phase on mine including the Duramax on the hood. Where'd you get the black Trail Boss decals? How'd the exhaust tips go on, any welding? I also like the RC led's you have in the grill. I might look into something like that, my grill is different though.
I got the black TB decals on Amazon.
I had a exhaust shop weld on the quad tips since I don’t own a welder.
The RC lights only fit the LT grill as far as I know?
Take care👍

Most Reactions

Back