What's new

35” tires on stock trail boss with stock wheels

I have a 2in ReadyLift level kit with 295/70s on stock 18in wheels. I did not rub at all until I added 1.5in wheel spacers.
I removed the fender liner brackets and modified the mudflaps. Zero rubbing
Are you doing any serious off-roading though? Seems like with the 35's you are sure to bottom out if you hit a rut/hole/rock that will make your truck hit full flex? I go off-roading quite a bit and just lost my passenger side fender liner with my stock 32's :/

Already have new 17" rims but my 35" Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T's are not in yet. I've also ordered Biltstein 6112 coil overs for the front and 5160's for the rear which are also on back order.

Point is.. I'm afraid I'll have to cut or remove some of the crash bar to not bottom out at full flex? What ya think?

Mostly flat desert trails under 40 mph and slow speed hill climbs. No jumps or crazy stuff.
Not sure what you mean about the “ crash bar” ?

The mudflap / bracket/ liner mod is easy and barely noticeable. Frees up a lot of room👍
Do you know where I can find a good write up on this procedure, I did use the forum search and could not locate what I was looking for. Thanks in Advance

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back