What's new

4 Inch lift with 37 Inch tires?

ROVER

Reaction score
2022 Trail Boss 5.3 V8--- what is everyones thoughts on 4 Inch lift with 37 Inch tires?? probably BDS lift is it to loud -- anyone done one?

I can't respond to the fitment part. BUT, these are very heavy, rigid, long wheelbase trucks. What are you going to do with it? When off roading higher is not always better. You have to find the sweet spot between ground clearance and being high centered or its just plain dangerous. With my stock 32 inch tires and stock (crapy) suspention it is not unusual for me to get tippy and bring a tire up off the ground. If your going to 4wheel a heavy truck sitting that high then I suggest building a good suspension with some articulation. You will need it.

My front end is leveled and I hate the stock tires. At some point I will add 35s and upgrade the suspension. Im not going higher than that.

Steve

PHXPHOTOG has logged a LOT of off road miles and offers real world experience and knowledge 👍

2022 Trail Boss 5.3 V8--- what is everyones thoughts on 4 Inch lift with 37 Inch tires?? probably BDS lift is it to loud -- anyone done one?
I have the BDS 4" lift. I put 35x12.50 on 18" wheels- neg.12mm. It still rub at full lock. I need to remove the mud flap bracket. I think all in all, its the perfect lift. I don't do alot of wheeling but clearances have been way better.

Most Reactions

Back