What's new

4 inch lift

Sly

Reaction score
I have a 2020 TB and have a Rough Country 4 inch lift. I just got new tires and wheels and had an alignment done. Can someone help me understand the report? Everything seems OK except the caster degree. Is this normal to have out of tolerance readings on a lifted truck?

Attachments

• 20240307_190008.jpg
    20240307_190008.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 46
some really good aligners will set a slight bit more castor into the right front. This is actually a safety measure, that in the event you drift...it naturally goes away from on coming traffic. that amount wont be so easily noticed in a short distance usually.

straight axle trucks do this regularly to help with TIRE BRAND pull.

Reactions: Sly
some really good aligners will set a slight bit more castor into the right front. This is actually a safety measure, that in the event you drift...it naturally goes away from on coming traffic. that amount wont be so easily noticed in a short distance usually.

straight axle trucks do this regularly to help with TIRE BRAND pull.
Thanks, so there's nothing to worry about with the final numbers

always inspect your tires over the next week or so of driving. If it drives good, and 99.9 % straight (on flat roads)...your good.

never hurts to inspect the tread and watch for excessive wear. i even chalk my tread to dial in the Air Pressure.

Most Reactions

Back