What's new

5.3 V8 Trailboss Cat-Back Exhaust

Trevor S

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a cat-back exhaust for my 2021 5.3 Trailboss. Does anyone out there have any recommendations? I'm looking for something that sounds more aggressive, but not obnoxious enough to wake up the neighborhood and doesn't break the bank.

Any recommendations, along with what you paid out of pocket would be greatly appreciated!

I am very impressed with the Borla Cat-Back Exhaust. All swapped out in less than an hour. Amazing aggressive sound. Approximately $1600 on sale.

I'm looking at getting a cat-back exhaust for my 2021 5.3 Trailboss. Does anyone out there have any recommendations? I'm looking for something that sounds more aggressive, but not obnoxious enough to wake up the neighborhood and doesn't break the bank.

Any recommendations, along with what you paid out of pocket would be greatly appreciated!
I have the Borla Style S. It sounds great. A little loud on cold starts. I love it.

I went with the MBRP Pro Series Dual Exhaust System it uses the factory exhaust bezels and is all stainless, sounds great I have the 6.2 but they have the same system for the 5.3 also they have a quiet muffler option also if you call them.

No drone when cruising down the road with no load it is very quiet but when you give it gas it growls nicely.

Most Reactions

Back