What's new

AEV Skidplates finally available!

GETGONE

Reaction score
Just saw a thread on GM Authority and AEV is now offering the ZR2 skidplates directly on their website. I know I and others have been waiting for them to be released. Expensive, but I expected they would be.
https://www.aev-conversions.com/product/skid-plates-2019-chevrolet-silverado-1500-gmc-sierra-1500/

Doing some more reading on their webpage and was wondering about the radiator skid plate but didn't see it on the webpage. I found this in the FAQ's:
Doesn’t the Silverado ZR2 Bison / Sierra AT4X AEV Edition have a radiator skid plate as well?
Yes, however that skid plate is only compatible with ZR2 Bison and AT4X AEV Front Bumper, therefore it is only available as a service part through the dealership.

Last edited:
A friend of mine got the zr2 Bison and gave me his brand new in box rock sliders
I guess the sliders were back ordered and came in late.
They look great and only took maybe 30 mins to install
Part number was 85534568
They look great and seem strong!

Attachments

• slider.jpg
    slider.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 36
Thanks GETGONE.
Here is a link to an old post of mine that explains why these are so important. The Trail Boss has a big fault when off road.

Steve

Almost $2000. That's about twice what it's worth. Typical AEV

Thanks GETGONE.
Here is a link to an old post of mine that explains why these are so important. The Trail Boss has a big fault when off road.

Steve

I was thinking of you specifically when I saw that rear diff skidplate! That's the one I'll be getting first.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back