What's new

After market wheels?

Frombieman

Reaction score
Looking to possibly add after market wheels to my '20 Trailboss. Really like the factory 18" looks. I'm running spacers and come to find out can't pass inspection here in PA with spacers. So, aftermarket 18" that will move the tire slightly outside the wheelwell. What backspacing you guys running and pictures if possible. Thanks in advance!

Looking to possibly add after market wheels to my '20 Trailboss. Really like the factory 18" looks. I'm running spacers and come to find out can't pass inspection here in PA with spacers. So, aftermarket 18" that will move the tire slightly outside the wheelwell. What backspacing you guys running and pictures if possible. Thanks in advance!
I found the following 20" stock copies on ebay for a nice price (very close,slight difference) I love them,nice set of wheels. I also got these black center caps. I am running Cooper 35x12.5 on these 20s. But I have the 1.5" Rough Country leveling up front and trimmed 2/3 of the mud flaps. Only rub is full turn in reverse.

Attachments

• IMG_3725.JPG
    IMG_3725.JPG
    475.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3646.JPG
    IMG_3646.JPG
    348.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot (1680).png
    Screenshot (1680).png
    527.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot (1681).png
    Screenshot (1681).png
    435.6 KB · Views: 55
The factory wheels have a +26 offset. I have 1.25" spacers. The wheels poke out just a tad. The 1.25" spacer puts the offset at -6 ish. 1.5" spacers would be equivalent to a -12 offset wheel. These should poke just a little more and are a very common offset option.

Thanks! I'm currently running 2" spacers with factory. Perfect stance in my eyes. Damn Pennsylvania inspection Rules don't allow spacers.

Are the inspections done yearly? Cant you just remove the spacers then put them back on?
Almost unbelievable we don’t have inspections in CA😬.

Thanks! I'm currently running 2" spacers with factory. Perfect stance in my eyes. Damn Pennsylvania inspection Rules don't allow spacers.
Then get -24 offset wheels to match the look. But like said above, you could always just remove the spacers to pass then put them back on.

Yes, inspections are annually in Pennsylvania. I did remove the spacers, passed inspection and reinstalled. But it's a PITA. Thinking about going with wheels to resolve so it's not an annual ordeal.

-24 backspacing is the info I was looking for. Thanks for the help guys

Most Reactions

Back