What's new

Aftermarket front bumper with sensor holes

Peteone23

Reaction score
Are there any good aftermarket bumpers for a better off road look that still have sensor holes for the parking sensors? I did a search but didn’t find much. Looking to turn this into a better looking truck with a more functional bumper that has better clearance. Hopefully better than the ZR2 front bumper.

TexasSAR

Reaction score
Are there any good aftermarket bumpers for a better off road look that still have sensor holes for the parking sensors? I did a search but didn’t find much. Looking to turn this into a better looking truck with a more functional bumper that has better clearance. Hopefully better than the ZR2 front bumper.
Addictive Desert Design has front and rear bumpers that accommodate parking sensors.

Beanhunter

Reaction score
I just bought a steelcraft. Has the brush guard attached. 2” receiver hitch in front and comes w factory fog light brackets. Sensor holes are there. I’ll interchange the winch in the receiver bracket w cargo rack for front as needed.
image.jpg

OP
OP
P

Peteone23

Reaction score
I just bought a steelcraft. Has the brush guard attached. 2” receiver hitch in front and comes w factory fog light brackets. Sensor holes are there. I’ll interchange the winch in the receiver bracket w cargo rack for front as needed. View attachment 2987
Nice. What model is that? Hopefully you can post photos when installed. Would love to see that look!!!