What's new

Another new guy

Matt72

Reaction score
Another new guy here. Not real heavy into mods or anything, but hoping I can learn a few things here. The only things I've done are add a Softopper soft top, and side steps and deleted the muffler. I had a couple of bent valves and damaged lifters at around 1200 miles, but the nearest dealer got it fixed in a couple of days. They supposedly put all new parts in and not just the damaged ones, which is what they used to do. I was worried about it for a while, but I'm nearing 27,000 miles with no further problems. Anyway, here's my baby.
20210517_161933.jpg

I really like the improved Stance from installing 1-1/2 inch Spacers between the hubs and the wheels. This also seems to have alleviated the rather sensitive steering, so the truck is more stable on long highway trips. These are the ones I ordered and am really pleased with:

Really like the color you picked. I have already owned a Teal Green Chevy pickup, a Light Gray 2007, a Dark Gray 2011 ... and my wife and I don't really prefer the Blue for a Trail Boss. So we were kinda stuck. But we REALLY like the color of our Trail Boss.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Back