What's new

Anyone Running these?

theUSAchevy

Reaction score
I was looking at swapping my factory fogs for these wanted to see if anyone is running them on their TB? I like the factory fogs but just wanna spice it up a bit. Anyone here be interested in buying my OEM fogs?

1707248101423.png

I do not have the application specific lights that you are asking about here, however I do have their SS3 sport fogs and SS3 sport driving lights in my bumper, and they are excellent. Very high quality, and SUPER bright. I would recommend Diode Dynamics any day.

DD is literally at the end of my Street. They make high quality products, i have used plenty in the past. Awaiting to really look at my 23 to see what i can about better fog/driving lights in the stock location. I have always wanted to ask if they would give a tour, numerous close friends of mine are local Auto related businesses and custom shops.

DD is literally at the end of my Street. They make high quality products, i have used plenty in the past. Awaiting to really look at my 23 to see what i can about better fog/driving lights in the stock location. I have always wanted to ask if they would give a tour, numerous close friends of mine are local Auto related businesses and custom shops.
man a tour would be cool! I wonder if they ever get like factory 2nds or demo sales or something I'm a sucker for good deals lol

Awesome lights… just do your research to determine which series to get. I have the pro fog, driving ss3 and use the dual pattern ss2 for my ditch lights

I do not have the application specific lights that you are asking about here, however I do have their SS3 sport fogs and SS3 sport driving lights in my bumper, and they are excellent. Very high quality, and SUPER bright. I would recommend Diode Dynamics any day.
Raven, Where did you get your wheel opening mouldings from?
What brand?
Thanks

who the after market front bumper from ? looks sharp

I have been hesitant at getting fender flares. I've seen cases in the past where they trap water that leads to the rusting of fenders. Can you convince me they're worth getting? I want to be sold on the idea.

who the after market front bumper from ? looks sharp

That's the Warn Ascent. It is a winch bumper and you may have noticed that it doesn't currently contain a winch. I have the winch, i'm just waiting until after winter to install it.

I have been hesitant at getting fender flares. I've seen cases in the past where they trap water that leads to the rusting of fenders. Can you convince me they're worth getting? I want to be sold on the idea.

Dunno. I can say that they revised these and they now attach using both 3M trim tape and 3M 305 high-strength adhesive. Even if water somehow gets past the tape (it's a continuous strip of tape from the front of the arc all the way to the back on the top) there's no way it's getting past the adhesive. Furthermore, I had flares on my 2010 Tahoe - just bolt on, no tape, and there was zero rust last year when I sold the truck. So I, personally, have absolutely no concerns about rust.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back