What's new

AVS vs Weathertech hood protector

Brettdeboer

Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting one to help with rock chips. I have had the AVS before but looked at the weathertech which is a little cheaper

I picked up my AVS Smoked Aeroskin on Ebay for $66 plus shipping. Not sure where you're shopping. Found one on ebay currently for $61.08 with free shipping. Part number is 322168

I picked up my AVS Smoked Aeroskin on Ebay for $66 plus shipping. Not sure where you're shopping. Found one on ebay currently for $61.08 with free shipping. Part number is 322168
Do you have a picture of the one you have?

Looks like I don't have a good direct front on picture after I installed it. This is the best I can find.

Attachments

• IMG_20210719_191954.jpg
    IMG_20210719_191954.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 111
Nice, I better check eBay because AVS directly wants about $160 shipped!

Well, if you're actually in Hawaii I don't know if the free shipping I found would apply to you. Usually that's continental US only. Beautiful place to live, but a pain in the ass to get anything sent there!

Looks like I don't have a good direct front on picture after I installed it. This is the best I can find.
looks nice though! I got the matte finish last time but the smoke finish looks good with the TB and looks like it is apart of the front end naturally

Yeah, not a fan of the textured plastic. On the Shadow Gray it does blend in very well and does add to the black front end of the TB.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back