What's new

Back to Chevy

Judson5

Reaction score
C20CAE6A-2B78-4780-A7A8-2E4EB0AC3CEA.jpeg
My last Chevy was 2004 I have been driving Ford trucks since 2009. I really like my 2021 Trail Boss after driving it for a couple of weeks. The AFM delete was a big mover for me since I have had a couple of buddies have to replace their 5.3’s at around 100k miles. I’m surprised how much I like the multi pro tailgate and it’s functionality. I’ve added a soft bed cover and some Nfab steps (not pictured). I was also having issues with the radio not retaining settings, but found the reset fix on this site, so thanks for that. I plan on a cold air intake and mild muffler and appreciate any recommendations. I will lift it a little when these loud ass Duratracs wear out.

Midnight 21

Reaction score
View attachment 1062My last Chevy was 2004 I have been driving Ford trucks since 2009. I really like my 2021 Trail Boss after driving it for a couple of weeks. The AFM delete was a big mover for me since I have had a couple of buddies have to replace their 5.3’s at around 100k miles. I’m surprised how much I like the multi pro tailgate and it’s functionality. I’ve added a soft bed cover and some Nfab steps (not pictured). I was also having issues with the radio not retaining settings, but found the reset fix on this site, so thanks for that. I plan on a cold air intake and mild muffler and appreciate any recommendations. I will lift it a little when these loud ass Duratracs wear out.
That color is beautiful !!

Latest Discussions...