What's new

Backup Camera issue

Recently my 2021 Custom Trail Boss backup camera wasn't the same. Coincidentally it was after I had a tire replaced. Dealer replaced camera and same issue. I'm not seeing my full range of view I was before. Barely see bumper and hitch now. Bottom has a curved black area on both sides. Just curious if anyone else seen this. Think it's a programming issue?
I have to do the same for my 2019 custom trailboss. I hope I get the original view from oem. That is what you should get if they replaced it with oem. I don't see the grid lines for distance and alignment. That's not acceptable. I would tell to get that fixed. It's not the original view.

I have to do the same for my 2019 custom trailboss. I hope I get the original view from oem. That is what you should get if they replaced it with oem. I don't see the grid lines for distance and alignment. That's not acceptable. I would tell to get that fixed. It's not the original view.
I have the lines and everything but the curved lower look never went back to how it was when I drove the truck off the lot. After camera was replaced I gave up on it. Curious if anyone else had any different results.

Most Reactions

Back