What's new

Best cold air intake to go with?

Johnny230

Reaction score
What’s up guys, got a 2020 5.3, looking at cold air intakes, I’m in New York so I know which ever one I get has to be “carb-approved” anyone have any knowledge on what I should get? Been looking at cold air inductions but not sure if I can use it in New York, also been looking at the classic K&N cold air intakes but even with those not sure which one to get, I don’t want to have any issues going for an inspection. thanks guys

Jlorenzo125

Reaction score
Following! I've seen the S&B brand be really good. Anyone else have input?

Spyderwebb

Reaction score
Check out Roto-Fab also, I'm very pleased!

Attachments

• IMG_2116.jpg
    IMG_2116.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 16

JONSEY’S TB

Reaction score
I have the S&B on mine, not sure if it’s carb legal or not, that doesn’t matter here in Canada where I am, love the quality of product, visual looks great, MASSIVE filter lol, made tone of my exhaust totally different and got rid of a lot of the drone, but the Range AFM disabled helped with that a lot as well, sounds nice when u put it foot into it as well.

CherryBoss

Reaction score
Well you can always buy GM's cold air intake its carb improved for all 50 States and from what a read it also comes with a tune that you can go to the dealer and have done. Its not cheap as you would expect last time I checked it was a little less than 500 for the system. But you are guaranteed not to get any BS from the dealer about the warranty.

Heres the link if your interested: https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/oem-p...89794-84854464?c=bD0zJm49U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM=

Latest Discussions...