What's new

BEWARE of: mbenzgram.com

tommysf13

Reaction score
I paid for a Stillen CAI scoop on 1/26/23 with a $20 discount. Long story short they are a complete scam business. I filed with my bank,FTC,BBB,California AG. There is also a Facebook page dedicated to these piles full of people with similar stories, some eventually got refunds most have not.
Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 21-39-31 MBenzGram Better Business Bureau® Profile.png
Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 21-39-13 mbenzgram.png

I remember a year or so ago another TB Forum member bought some shocks from this place. Not sure if he got them or not?
Word to the wise. If every place sells something at a certain price and ONE other place sells it for WAY less, be cautious 😬

Your call, other than confirmation they actually exist there, I could pass it along ! Unfortunately a lot of people have been ripped off or strung out some for far more than me. Thanks in advance

I remember a year or so ago another TB Forum member bought some shocks from this place. Not sure if he got them or not?
Word to the wise. If every place sells something at a certain price and ONE other place sells it for WAY less, be cautious 😬
That's why I usually stick with Ebay or Amazon. At least on Ebay you can see the rating of the seller. I heavily take that into consideration when deciding which seller I am proceeding with.

That's why I usually stick with Ebay or Amazon. At least on Ebay you can see the rating of the seller. I heavily take that into consideration when deciding which seller I am proceeding with.
I also notified Stillen that they are “selling” the name and product.

Probably just a Drop Seller. The physical address might be a post office box?

As far as I know no one but Stillen sells their scoop. I bought mine last year and looked around to see if anyone else sold it a few bucks cheaper. The only results I found were Stillen themselves.

As far as I know no one but Stillen sells their scoop. I bought mine last year and looked around to see if anyone else sold it a few bucks cheaper. The only results I found were Stillen themselves.
I found a few sellers besides Stillen but finding them at much of a discount was almost impossible. I went with Redline360.com. They had cheaper s/h and a $6 discount. I have notified Stillen that their product(name) is being "sold" on the site.

No to far from me.. If needed I could take a drive down to the address this weekend....
the BAR in Ca. (bureau of automotive repair) usually repair scams contacted me and an agent found a PO Box rental for these POS's. the owner could not give him any info about the renter without a court order but has gotten complaints from others looking for them. the agent hung around for awhile hoping the person would show up.

Most Reactions

Back