What's new

Center console USB/SD card

TXNateTB6.2

Reaction score
Just got a 22 TB my center console didn’t come with the USB/SD card reader in the center console. Has anyone added this? Is it a pain in the a$$? Is it do able? Hoping it’s as easy as adding some harnesses.

Attachments

• 66CDD49D-010C-400F-A06A-12D43DEB2CE8.jpeg
    66CDD49D-010C-400F-A06A-12D43DEB2CE8.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 83
Agreed, I have looked online and I am more confused now where if any the harness may be on my 2022 TB LT

Haven't done it but this from another site... 🤙

That upgrade didn't work on my 21 Trail Boss Custom. I was hoping to utilize the SD card to keep songs on as I have an AAWireless module plugged into the USB-A port so I have wireless Android Auto all the time. I keep the USB-C open for charging or plugging in my phone on long trips. The SD card wasn't recognized.

That upgrade didn't work on my 21 Trail Boss Custom. I was hoping to utilize the SD card to keep songs on as I have an AAWireless module plugged into the USB-A port so I have wireless Android Auto all the time. I keep the USB-C open for charging or plugging in my phone on long trips. The SD card wasn't recognized.
Do you have a cigarette lighter? You can get one of those lighter to USB power adapters then use your USB for a flash drive.

Do you have a cigarette lighter? You can get one of those lighter to USB power adapters then use your USB for a flash drive.
That won't work because the AAWireless module uses the USB to communicate with the head unit. I could use a USB-C flash drive if I wanted to, but it's not really worth it since I listen to Sirus-XM all the time.

Most Reactions

Back