What's new

Choosing the right trailer hitch

Chuck L.

Reaction score
Just bought a 2024 TB Custom and loving it so far. My question is - What drop of hitch should I use for towing a bass boat? Everything is still factory on the truck. I have a B&W with 3inch adjustment. Didn't know if that hitch will work. Thanks

My 21 TB has a regular 2in receiver like millions of other trucks. Guessing your 24 is the same so any quality hitch/ball combo will work with about a 2-3in drop👍

I've got a 6in drop on my stock 22' LT Trail Boss. It's perfect when my enclosed trailer is loaded.
20230323_164432.jpg

I have one that I can adjust to any trailer height and trailer ball size on the fly! Not cheap but you have one that does it all.

I also use a B & W hitch but I have the 5" drop one. I haul 3 different trailers and they are all different heights and different ball size. Also like that it stows under the bumper when not using it.

My 21 TB has a regular 2in receiver like millions of other trucks. Guessing your 24 is the same so any quality hitch/ball combo will work with about a 2-3in drop👍
Thanks

I also use a B & W hitch but I have the 5" drop one. I haul 3 different trailers and they are all different heights and different ball size. Also like that it stows under the bumper when not using it.
Thanks

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back