What's new

Cup Holder inserts I designed and made (P.s.) I sell them on ETSY But let me know what you think

cardboardoperator

Reaction score
Hey guys its been about a month since I posted figured I would refesh everyone memory I make these cup holder inserts and sell them on ETSY I make them for Silverados AND Colorados I also make custom badges for the truck I do this as a hobby. If you think they are cool or have some constructive feedback please feel free to leave a comment Or go pick up a set. If there is a color thats not listed you would like to see just message me we can work something out we also make them with blue to match the blue painthttps://www.etsy.com/listing/1693938055/chevy-elegance-exclusive-trailboss?ref=listings_manager_grid
IMG_9042.jpg
TBB2.jpg

I love that blue one!!! I'd probably order it in red if I could use it to replace the Z71 badge on the grill of my 2020.

They are not direct replacements but yes I wish chevy would color match more stuff. The cup holder inserts come in blue forgot to take pics ill get them up in a couple days

They are not direct replacements but yes I wish chevy would color match more stuff. The cup holder inserts come in blue forgot to take pics ill get them up in a couple days
I agree. The gray interior with yellow stitching in the Silverado ZR2 is a big letdown.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back