What's new

DFM DELETE ON OUR TRUCKS---SPECIFICALLY THE 6.2L

SteelBoss6.2

Reaction score
IVE BEEN SEARCHING HIGH AND LOW AND FROM WHAT IM UNDERSTANDING THERE ARE NO DFM DELETES FOR THE 6.2 WITH THE 10SPDS? I KNOW THEY JUST CAME OUT WITH ONE FOR THE 5.3 WITH THE 10SPDS. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OTHER NEWS ON THIS. I PUT EXHAUST ON MY 2020 TRAILBOSS WITH THE 6.2 AND I CANT STAND WHEN IT DROPS INTO LESS CYLINDERS!

Nothing yet. As far as I know, the only ones that you can’t do that with are the 6.2 and 5.3 with the 10-speed. Range is working on one for them, but who knows when it will be released

GM gotta make things difficult. Hoping sooner than later they release. They already released the one for the 5.3 10spd recently.

Range Technology has notified me that they will have "something" for me in regards to the DFM disabler for the 6.2L this week! We'll see!

Oh heck yeah!!! If they got it for the 6.2, they will have one for the 5.3 w/ 10-speed

Oh heck yeah!!! If they got it for the 6.2, they will have one for the 5.3 w/ 10-speed
IVE BEEN SEARCHING HIGH AND LOW AND FROM WHAT IM UNDERSTANDING THERE ARE NO DFM DELETES FOR THE 6.2 WITH THE 10SPDS? I KNOW THEY JUST CAME OUT WITH ONE FOR THE 5.3 WITH THE 10SPDS. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OTHER NEWS ON THIS. I PUT EXHAUST ON MY 2020 TRAILBOSS WITH THE 6.2 AND I CANT STAND WHEN IT DROPS INTO LESS CYLINDERS!
what is DFM Delete?

what is DFM Delete?
Dynamic fuel management. The garbage system for dropping down into fewer cylinders. I want a V8 100% of the time. Thats what I paid for. Really noticeable with exhaust.

They even set it up to skip cylinders to fire off in like 17 different cylinder configurations... regardless, it’s trash lol. It doesn’t work the best in cold weather. Another thing I’m doing is I’m going to install an auto stop eliminator. It basically saves your last setting, if you turned it off, it stays off. If you left it on, it stays on.

Here you go guys! Enjoy

Most Reactions

Back