What's new

DFW Meet up?

theUSAchevy

Reaction score
I have searched the forum for any meet ups and could not find anything, don't know if there's a rule against it or something but I think it would be pretty cool to have a TB meet. I thought it would be nice to meet some of yall in person and see what mods have been done to your TB or to even get ideas for the next project. By my house on Friday night the Mopar guys get together in a empty lot and as many times as I've driven by it seems to be a tame meet up and the local PD just hang out there and don't seem to bother them. Just wanted some feedback on what people thoughts are on this type of thing.

Last edited:
I have searched the forum for any meet ups and could not find anything, don't know if there's a rule against it or something but I think it would be pretty cool to have a TB meet. I thought it would be nice to meet some of yall in person and see what mods have been done to your TB or to even get ideas for the next project. By my house on Friday night the Mopar guys get together in a empty lot and as many times as I've driven by it seems to be a tame meet up and the local PD just hang out there and don't seem to bother them. Just wanted some feedback on what people thoughts are on this type of thing.
That would be cool for sure! But it looks like some of the members on here live all over the country. An annual meet in Sturgis would be cool, kind of like what Corvette and Camaro owners do every year after the bikers have all come and gone.

That would be cool for sure! But it looks like some of the members on here live all over the country. An annual meet in Sturgis would be cool, kind of like what Corvette and Camaro owners do every year after the bikers have all come and gone.
Gotta start with some kind of meet ups before and work up to something like a state meet or a national meet. I figure theres hundreds or thousands of TB owners just in the DFW area alone, Hell my neighbor has a TB lol!

Gotta start with some kind of meet ups before and work up to something like a state meet or a national meet. I figure theres hundreds or thousands of TB owners just in the DFW area alone, Hell my neighbor has a TB lol!
yeah i work in Irving and my office is finally going back full time, saw another TB in the parking garage yesterday so decided to park by him today

yeah i work in Irving and my office is finally going back full time, saw another TB in the parking garage yesterday so decided to park by him today
Nice I work on southeast side of DFW airport property but not at the airport lol technically its Irving lol

Could be fun. DFW is also where Lonestar_Hawaiian is based and he does a lot of Youtube content based around his Trail Boss.

Could be fun. DFW is also where Lonestar_Hawaiian is based and he does a lot of Youtube content based around his Trail Boss.
Ive watched a lot of his videos, If someone like him got involved in a meet up im sure there would be more TB peeps willing to meet up just because he has a huge following. I mean personally I'd like to meet him lol

Most Reactions

Back