What's new

Diamondback HD Tonneau Cover 2019 - 2022 Chevy Trail Boss or Silverado 1500 5'10" Bed

kbeis87

Reaction score
Selling a like-new Diamondback HD cover in Smooth Black that fits 2019-2022 Chevrolet Trail Boss models (or Silverado 1500). Asking $1,000. This is a hard tonneau cover with 2 opening panels supported by dampers. Both panels lock and I have 2 keys. The weight capacity of the cover is 1,600 lbs. There are 12 pre-installed cleats. Please see the link below for full product details. I used this cover briefly on a 2021 Chevy Trail Boss but I had to switch work trucks. This is by far the best tonneau cover for both bed security and weather protection. I use them on all of our work and personal trucks. Installation is easy. I prefer delivery or pick up because of the size and weight, but we can figure out shipping, if necessary.

IMG_6866.jpg
IMG_6867.jpg

I also have the optional Front Runner rack system (2 crossbars included here). I can include the rack system for an additional $400. This product detail is listed below.

IMG_6973.jpg

I live at 67060 and would be interested in both if you haven't sold it yet.

Selling a like-new Diamondback HD cover in Smooth Black that fits 2019-2022 Chevrolet Trail Boss models (or Silverado 1500). Asking $1,000. This is a hard tonneau cover with 2 opening panels supported by dampers. Both panels lock and I have 2 keys. The weight capacity of the cover is 1,600 lbs. There are 12 pre-installed cleats. Please see the link below for full product details. I used this cover briefly on a 2021 Chevy Trail Boss but I had to switch work trucks. This is by far the best tonneau cover for both bed security and weather protection. I use them on all of our work and personal trucks. Installation is easy. I prefer delivery or pick up because of the size and weight, but we can figure out shipping, if necessary.

View attachment 2544View attachment 2545

I also have the optional Front Runner rack system (2 crossbars included here). I can include the rack system for an additional $400. This product detail is listed below.

View attachment 2546

Is your Diamondback HD cover still available?

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back