What's new

Exhaust and dealer question

How long did delivery take after placing order ?.. and I’ve only here good things regarding this exhaust kit…
AWE is in PA near Philly. I also live in that area so I think it took only 3-4 days for me.

AWE is in PA near Philly. I also live in that area so I think it took only 3-4 days for me.
I see you're in Texas. May take a week or so, not sure. There's a dude on You Tube from Texas called Lonestar Hawaiian. He's had a couple of exhaust mods including the Borla. He finally put on the AWE cat back and said it was the best exhaust he's ever had on his TB. I watched his video and also listened to the videos on AWEs web site. I love their sound the best but the drone cancelling technology was the deciding factor. Good luck and let me know how you make out. You'll have no regrets.

Sound clips are very deceiving...the borla S-type is far more aggressive in person that video clips. also, nearly any PACKED muffler will cancel drone. the borla creates zero drone in my cab.

From the description of the AWE it’s basically a strait pipe with a resonator that has a patented noise cancelling system.. so it’s loud on the gas not when off of it … according to them… it sold me can wait for it to be delivered so I can install it

Can anyone comment on AWE for 24 6.2L with the active exhaust? Much improved over stock in sports mode?

Received tracking number my AWE exhaust is on the way! I went ahead and removed factory spare and heat shield … will leave off I have a full size matching spare on a tire carrier …

You won't be disappointed.
Wow I installed it today took me by myself 4 hrs I took my time and have power tools ….dang it’s mean…. Angry … the Borla muffler swap was good but doesn’t compare … full 3 inch pipes all the way….

Nice. I knew you would like it. Love mine and so glad I went with AWE. Enjoy that wonderful sound. I added a K&N cold air intake as well and the combination of that and the exhaust are insane!

Nice. I knew you would like it. Love mine and so glad I went with AWE. Enjoy that wonderful sound. I added a K&N cold air intake as well and the combination of that and the exhaust are insane!
Yeah I have the S&B intake .. tomatoes tomatos… super happy with exhaust worth every penny $$$.. now maybe shorties or long tubes .. maybe …

Last edited:
Does it say what the material used for the exhaust is somewhere on their website?
Couldn't find it. Is it a stainless pipe and muffler?

Yeah I have the S&B intake .. tomatoes tomatos… super happy with it worth every penny $$$.. now maybe shorties or long tubes .. maybe …

Does it say what the material used for the exhaust is somewhere on their website?
Couldn't find it. Is it a stainless pipe and muffler?
It’s on their site scroll down under description.T304 stainless

Attachments

• IMG_9803.png
    IMG_9803.png
    519.3 KB · Views: 5
Sound clips are very deceiving...the borla S-type is far more aggressive in person that video clips. also, nearly any PACKED muffler will cancel drone. the borla creates zero drone in my cab.
Not being bias, (maybe) but I’ve had Borla and it’s very very nice sounding mean aggressive on the gas then mellow off of it with some drone not a lot but there is some…, nothing the radio can’t cancel out… but this AWE is nothing like I’ve heard before from a Silverado it has a hard snap then on the gas it has such a unique performance sound…off the gas it’s crazy quite but any tap on pedal it will low growl ..videos don’t represent the sound even with headphones… that cold start is crazy .. sorry neighbors 😎..$200 off price through AWE site promo code for Veterans and First Responders so I jumped on it …

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back