What's new

Exhaust system, muffler delete, flapper

Frombieman

Reaction score
Researching how I want to unleash the sound of the V8 (6.2). Borla s system, muffler only, muffler delete? Remove flapper or not? Want the growl but do not want drone. Would appreciate knowing what you guys have done and what you would do differently. What are you running? Inside cab drone?

I removed flapper valve and did a Black widow venom 250. I too have the 6.2....sounds like it should without being annoying

I removed flapper valve and did a Black widow venom 250. I too have the 6.2....sounds like it should without being annoying
Researching how I want to unleash the sound of the V8 (6.2). Borla s system, muffler only, muffler delete? Remove flapper or not? Want the growl but do not want drone. Would appreciate knowing what you guys have done and what you would do differently. What are you running? Inside cab drone?
I installed the Borla S Type on my 6.2 and it has enough growl for me .
FF59E517-05ED-4D8F-B716-12FE1461B9D3.jpeg
Cold starts are amazing at 5am music to my ears lol

Muffle shop did a bitchin job. Took a whole 15 min...I wouldnt do a muffler without getin rid of the horse shit active fuel management that GM insists on putting on there. Buy the Pulsar lt from Range. V8 all the time. No helicopter noise with mufflers

And the black widow has minimal drone. Not too noticeable with the DFM disabled

I'm watching for pulsar to get back in stock. Want to get it and the muffler/exhaust at same time. thanks for the help. Did you order from blackwidow? Happen to know which sku you got

I got it off Amazon. I'll send you the info. You need the 3" center to offset layout

Attachments

• 20201006_092125.jpg
    20201006_092125.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 275
  • VID_61980202_215443_735.mp4
    4 MB
I'm watching for pulsar to get back in stock. Want to get it and the muffler/exhaust at same time. thanks for the help. Did you order from blackwidow? Happen to know which sku you got
Pulsar Lt is back in stock
Just got my tracking info emailed to me today. I purchased it a few weeks ago when it was on back order.

Pulsar Lt is back in stock
Just got my tracking info emailed to me today. I purchased it a few weeks ago when it was on back order.
It’s getting it shipped thru Holley Performance Parts. I ordered it thru Range technology.com found out there all the same company
Can’t wait to unleash the beast!!!

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back