What's new

Exhaust

I did next day air.. only $10 more than the standard shipping lol
Your welcome. I bought two today, my buddy wanted one for his AT4. I was haunting these guys for months about getting DFM delete and was pleasantly suprised with all the additional features. Cant wait, so stoked. You know of anyone who may want my pedal commander? Probably won't need it once this things installed

I’m going to watch this thread and y’all let me know how this thing works out.

New to the forum. Got my 2021 TB 6.2 10 speed about a month ago. Put 40 series with flapper delete and DFM sound was terrible. Switched to more mellow sound or Borla cat back touring with Cold Air Inductions intake and Love the low tone growl that wakes up when you hit the pedal! Also added Wesdon exhaust tips. On the DFM, The Pulsar LT gives you the option to shut off as well as 7 other options you can modify like setting speed limiter. Not certified by Holley yet for 2021 but American Trucks willing to refund me if I hit issues. Its expensive but worth the money to me to get rid of DFM! Should be here by Friday. I will let ya know how it works

Attachments

• 0D635ED6-487A-4D01-A7E8-60119B9566BD.jpeg
    0D635ED6-487A-4D01-A7E8-60119B9566BD.jpeg
    331.2 KB · Views: 81
  • BCE304AF-C9D9-4E91-BF28-910736D2D014.jpeg
    BCE304AF-C9D9-4E91-BF28-910736D2D014.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 82
I’ll be getting Gibson exhaust for mine, had it on my 6.2L high country and now I’ll never use another brand, have it straight piped and flapper out at the moment and Range AFM/DFM disabler. Very little drone now. And the S&B CAI helped with that majorly.

New to the forum. Got my 2021 TB 6.2 10 speed about a month ago. Put 40 series with flapper delete and DFM sound was terrible. Switched to more mellow sound or Borla cat back touring with Cold Air Inductions intake and Love the low tone growl that wakes up when you hit the pedal! Also added Wesdon exhaust tips. On the DFM, The Pulsar LT gives you the option to shut off as well as 7 other options you can modify like setting speed limiter. Not certified by Holley yet for 2021 but American Trucks willing to refund me if I hit issues. Its expensive but worth the money to me to get rid of DFM! Should be here by Friday. I will let ya know how it works
How did it work out for you?

Most Reactions

Back