What's new

Fender Flares

Jimg

Reaction score
Any one doing fender flares (have seen 1 so far on the forum). I have a white TB and think flares would add to the look. Also have a stone driveway... the protection would be a plus.

NCRob

Reaction score
Did you order from dealer? Dealer price is about $450
Interested in Jmzvt response as well. I personally ordered mine from Chevrolet website then free next day delivery to dealer. I also had $200 rewards points which was nice! As far as price, never saw them any cheaper. In fact only places that had in stock other than GM was a couple EBay sellers when I looked

Jmzvet

Reaction score
I ordered them from a local Chevy dealer. He gave me 10% off plus I have a $100 voucher for accessories/ service that I can use. He said about 1-2 weeks to get them.

NCRob

Reaction score
I ordered them from a local Chevy dealer. He gave me 10% off plus I have a $100 voucher for accessories/ service that I can use. He said about 1-2 weeks to get them.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that 10% off. I got that too online with promo code. Hopefully it’s still active for others!

steig

Reaction score
I like the design of these Fender Flares

OP
Jimg

Jimg

Reaction score
I am leaning towards Rough Country SF1 Flares - anyone have any thoughts as to how the Rough Country products are?

Last edited:

Jmzvet

Reaction score
I am leaning towards Rough Country SF1 Flares - anyone have any thoughts as to how the Rough Country products are?

Jmzvet

Reaction score
The RC flares look good. Need some big tires to fill up the wheel wells👍

Latest Discussions...

Most Reactions