What's new

First time poster, but I LOVE this forum.

JRH

Reaction score
Hello All!

Been researching on here a ton lately, I love all the info in here that's hard to find and how helpful everyone is! I probably should start another thread but, I'm looking for what you guys have found to be the best combo of slash guard/ running boards for gravel roads, I'd really like to stay away from fender flares but definitely want good coverage.
I've only come across 1 or 2 guys talking about it specifically maybe I'm just not finding it. This is my first personal vehicle in four years, and rock chips make my blood boil lol. I have Husky muddogs on my work truck, they seem to do a pretty good job, just don't look the best.

Thank you for any info everyone.

Hello All!

Been researching on here a ton lately, I love all the info in here that's hard to find and how helpful everyone is! I probably should start another thread but, I'm looking for what you guys have found to be the best combo of slash guard/ running boards for gravel roads, I'd really like to stay away from fender flares but definitely want good coverage.
I've only come across 1 or 2 guys talking about it specifically maybe I'm just not finding it. This is my first personal vehicle in four years, and rock chips make my blood boil lol. I have Husky muddogs on my work truck, they seem to do a pretty good job, just don't look the best.

Thank you for any info everyone.
Have you thought of paint protection film in those areas?

No I haven't, but that's a great idea.
I will do some looking into that.
Our gravel roads are terrible, it's nothing but crashed 1 to 1.5" rock, it's brutal.

From the spots I think you’re talking about they sell 6” strips or bigger of xpel paint protection film on Amazon. One roll should be plenty to help protect those areas while you figure out what steps to get. It’s about 30 bucks for a roll

That's a great idea, I've been reading up on it. It's been so long since I've had a personal truck I'm just really out of the loop on thing.

Thanks again..

Most Reactions

Back