What's new

Fishtailing On Gravel Road- 15 MPH?

Falcon103

Reaction score
Good evening,

I had to go on a gravel road today (it was like a harder surface with rocks dust, photo attached. It was very bumpy) and when I got to about 15 MPH the truck started to fishtail. It was so bad where if I would have went faster I would’ve lost control. I was in 2WD. Any ideas ? Sound normal ? I’m getting new tires this week , it current has the stock ones on it so hoping that may be to blame. No issues on asphalt. Thanks :)

2020 TB 5.3 V8 custom 4WD.

Normal for GM's rear suspension, the rear shocks are inadequate. Replace the factory rear shocks with Eibachs or Bilsteins and the issue will magically correct itself.
1,000's of posts regarding this issue.

Normal for GM's rear suspension, the rear shocks are inadequate. Replace the factory rear shocks with Eibachs or Bilsteins and the issue will magically correct itself.
Ahhhh. Thank you so much 😊.

Most Reactions

Back