What's new

Front leveling kit??

701TrailBoss

Reaction score
What type of front leveling kit are people using for a 2021 trail boss?? I found mammoth 2” front spacers. Wasn’t specific they worked for the trail boss. Says they work for 1500 Silverado. I see a ready lift front leveling kit with the new control arms. Do you need to change those? Heard may not be good for ball joints if don’t change. I’m new and know nothing about cars. Looking for help.

What type of front leveling kit are people using for a 2021 trail boss?? I found mammoth 2” front spacers. Wasn’t specific they worked for the trail boss. Says they work for 1500 Silverado. I see a ready lift front leveling kit with the new control arms. Do you need to change those? Heard may not be good for ball joints if don’t change. I’m new and know nothing about cars. Looking for help.
I would go with the Readylift. I'd definitely want the upper control arms. The factory Trail Boss lift is already putting the ball joints at an angle. I used to ready lift on my 18 Silverado. It's a good package.

I have researched over the last year and it seems that Ready Lift has had the most positive reponses. I went to their site found a leveling kit and a sst 2” lift and level kit. After calling the local authorized Ready Lift dealer/installer. its about $1ooo.oo for the level kit & upper control arms with alignment. The sst 2” lift/level with uca alignment is approx $1250. Why not pay the extra $250 and be done with it? Then your ready in the future ifvyou want bigger tires and rims. The only real downside is that its not recommended to use Auto4wd button. Normal 4hi and 4low is fine.
Apparently, lifting these trucks messes with the suspension geometry. The upper control arms are necessary. You will have to add grease to the 1 ton ball joints periodically at the grease fittings based on your driving conditions. Hope this helps someone.

RC level kit part #1321 and RC forged control arms part #29501
I'm on BFG Ko2s 285 65 20

Attachments

• 20210612_091753.jpg
    20210612_091753.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 1,513
  • Attach32293_20210625_125557.jpg
    Attach32293_20210625_125557.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 1,505
That looks awesome! Great job. How long have you been running this setup? Is everything working great?
I've had the level itself since the first week of getting the truck new and the control arms for the past 2 weeks now. I had 3500miles on by the time I added the arms. The ride with the RC control arms is night and day. Turning on flat pavement and turning on incline pavement is more sturdy and less wobbly. It drives significantly improved and it feels so much better overall. I'm very happy so far.

I've had the level itself since the first week of getting the truck new and the control arms for the past 2 weeks now. I had 3500miles on by the time I added the arms. The ride with the RC control arms is night and day. Turning on flat pavement and turning on incline pavement is more sturdy and less wobbly. It drives significantly improved and it feels so much better overall. I'm very happy so far.
Hey Buddy, I was going to do the same for my trailboss and order the part numbers you stated above. How is yours riding? Is everything still riding good? Thank you for response.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back