What's new

HD vision?

Turkhntr

Reaction score
I absolutely love my new trail boss but wish I gotten the 360 HD vision. Is that something that can be added or does the truck have to come with it? For those that have it , is it as handy as I think it would be for parking and such? Just wondering how handy it actually is. Thanks

i have 360 vison, and it is great...i can move my neck and mirrors anywhere i need at any time.

You can try contacting these guys, they may be of some help... https://www.gen5diy.com/collections/2022-silverado-1500-refresh-products

see rant below...i apologize, but we have got to get back to being REAL people.
STOP relying on electronic junk and maybe these prices can go back to normal. For those who wish to complain about prices, stop wishing for junk that makes you useless...go visit San Fran and come back and visit.

If your 2021 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss was not equipped with the 360-degree camera system from the factory, it might not have the necessary wiring harnesses, mounting points, and software support required for a straightforward retrofit.

i have 360 vison, and it is great...i can move my neck and mirrors anywhere i need at any time.

You can try contacting these guys, they may be of some help... https://www.gen5diy.com/collections/2022-silverado-1500-refresh-products

see rant below...i apologize, but we have got to get back to being REAL people.
STOP relying on electronic junk and maybe these prices can go back to normal. For those who wish to complain about prices, stop wishing for junk that makes you useless...go visit San Fran and come back and visit.
You seem very knowledgeable and I enjoy reading your post. However I simply ask a question for those that do have the option. It comes with the premium package which includes several safety items and cost no more than some of the broken up packages that some dealers put together. Looks very useful the way the trail boss hood is made it makes it difficult to see as you pull in. As an avid turkey hunter I could also see it being real handy on some of the tight backwoods roads I drive . Again I get what your saying but if people don't like the electronic junk just simply get a bare bones truck and then they don't pay a higher price. Heck I see people getting exhaust, subwoofers, new wheels,lifts , bigger tires and all kinds of items that many would consider useless but as long as it's their money and it makes them happy , I am glad that they got the opportunity to add modifications they wanted.

If your 2021 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss was not equipped with the 360-degree camera system from the factory, it might not have the necessary wiring harnesses, mounting points, and software support required for a straightforward retrofit.
I have a 2021 TB LT and I contacted my dealer to see if I could get the 360 view upgrade. No was the short answer if your truck did not come with it.

You seem very knowledgeable and I enjoy reading your post. However I simply ask a question for those that do have the option. It comes with the premium package which includes several safety items and cost no more than some of the broken up packages that some dealers put together. Looks very useful the way the trail boss hood is made it makes it difficult to see as you pull in. As an avid turkey hunter I could also see it being real handy on some of the tight backwoods roads I drive . Again I get what your saying but if people don't like the electronic junk just simply get a bare bones truck and then they don't pay a higher price. Heck I see people getting exhaust, subwoofers, new wheels,lifts , bigger tires and all kinds of items that many would consider useless but as long as it's their money and it makes them happy , I am glad that they got the opportunity to add modifications they wanted.
i dont disagree at all....that rant for those who seem to NEED all the options...have they never driven an analog vehicle before...

i think all the options would be great, but not needed. Heck...i am one of the spenders of items
I wanted...hence the suspension, wheels, exhaust, tunes and the other goodies i have done....most not even seem by anyone but me. but he point is, there wil be those who complain about the prices, yet want all the goodies.

i dont disagree at all....that rant for those who seem to NEED all the options...have they never driven an analog vehicle before...

i think all the options would be great, but not needed. Heck...i am one of the spenders of items
I wanted...hence the suspension, wheels, exhaust, tunes and the other goodies i have done....most not even seem by anyone but me. but he point is, there wil be those who complain about the prices, yet want all the goodies.
Yes Sir, my other truck is definitely analog (now going to be my son's) is a 96 Dodge Ram 2500. The pull out cup holders are the luxury item! We have put aggressive tires, new grill , and next is an exhaust system! Lol, I enjoy driving that truck , he wakes up many mornings to find me up and gone .

Yes Sir, my other truck is definitely analog (now going to be my son's) is a 96 Dodge Ram 2500. The pull out cup holders are the luxury item! We have put aggressive tires, new grill , and next is an exhaust system! Lol, I enjoy driving that truck , he wakes up many mornings to find me up and gone .
right there with you...this is a toy of mine.

Attachments

• 20150620_172636-1.jpg
    20150620_172636-1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 9

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back