What's new

Headrests Trail Boss Logo

johnnyh

Reaction score
Got my headrests done! This is how they should of came from the factory!
0088E17F-C891-48BD-9826-9F2B9FC82C5D.jpeg
647500D2-0C8B-45BB-8704-7003696C2795.jpeg

He charges 75 bucks for the two fronts like I did and 130 for all four! I did have to pay for shipping there and back, shipping from TX to OH only cost me like $16 bucks at the UPS store and he shipped them back UPS which was like $21 bucks, but all and all cost me like $120 ish and I was without them for like a week 1/2, completely happy!

311F241D-7256-413B-8A3F-1502A09CD47A.jpeg

Easy to remove, a pain in the ass to get back on. At least my leather seat covers are a pain to get on the headrest. I haven't installed them yet so I may consider sending them out to have this done!

He charges 75 bucks for the two fronts like I did and 130 for all four! I did have to pay for shipping there and back, shipping from TX to OH only cost me like $16 bucks at the UPS store and he shipped them back UPS which was like $21 bucks, but all and all cost me like $120 ish and I was without them for like a week 1/2, completely happy!

View attachment 4931
already in touch with them ! mine go out today, thanks for the share you may start a wave of TBs

Last edited:
Got my headrests done! This is how they should of came from the factory!View attachment 4928View attachment 4929
Damn, those look good. I took the Trail Boss stickers off my truck the first week I got it. I changed my badges to black. Then I laughed and thought, when I was a kid I was buying all the chrome I could afford for my muscle car (1965 Ford Mustang, GT, Fastback). Now Im taking chrome and stickers off. I don't want my truck to scream TRAIL BOSS. But these things are classy, I might have to consider this mod.
Steve

Unfortunately I won’t be doing this. I can’t justify the $150 in shipping costs from CA to Ohio back to CA. Going to check around for something local👍.

He said he prefers the entire headrest so he can guarantee the embroidery is positioned correctly/ evenly.

He said he prefers the entire headrest so he can guarantee the embroidery is positioned correctly/ evenly.
That's kind of crazy. I would think he would know measurements based on seams. You can't embroider them while on the foam!

Most Reactions

Back