What's new

Headrests Trail Boss Logo

Mine are done👍
F746C68A-F189-492A-8E53-2ACBB5C03F65.jpeg

I received mine today from UPS. They look awesome(y). W/O question, Dollar for Dollar the best appearance mod I've done.
I'd like to thank Johnnyh for the referral to 42stitchesembroidery. Quality workmanship at a fair price when I thought that wasn't possible these days.

Got my headrests today ! I am diggin on these. 42 stitches thank you for a quality job,timely service and customer appreciation. These are black cloth in a 19 TB.

Attachments

• IMG_0368.JPG
    IMG_0368.JPG
    378.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0366.JPG
    IMG_0366.JPG
    248.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0367.JPG
    IMG_0367.JPG
    311.9 KB · Views: 98
Got my headrests today ! I am diggin on these. 42 stitches thank you for a quality job,timely service and customer appreciation. These are black cloth in a 19 TB.
They look good (y) To get the process started with them, did you just fill out their on line head rest form, email it to them and wait for a response ?

They look good (y) To get the process started with them, did you just fill out their on line head rest form, email it to them and wait for a response ?
Yes, do the form and send it along with any message. I also messaged him on facebook messenger what I was sending. It gives him a chance to set schedule before the headrests arrive. Very customer oriented. I did ground shipping (cheapest) both ways.

Yes, do the form and send it along with any message. I also messaged him on facebook messenger what I was sending. It gives him a chance to set schedule before the headrests arrive. Very customer oriented. I did ground shipping (cheapest) both ways.
Thanks for the response. I filled out the form and emailed it to him yesterday. Just waiting for him to answer before shipping them out.

Most Reactions

Back