What's new

Headrests Trail Boss Logo

This is really growing on me! I wonder what it would look like with the "BOSS" in dark grey instead of red since my truck is dark ash metallic?
Here's a rough idea for you. I was thinking the same thing. Mock up that was sent to me.

Attachments

• Trail Boss.png
    Trail Boss.png
    369.6 KB · Views: 121
Regarding to shipping the headrests off to 42 Stitches, has anyone tried using PirateShip or ParcelPath? Saw some reviews on PirateShip, stating that some of their packages would be delivered damaged and delayed.

This is really growing on me! I wonder what it would look like with the "BOSS" in dark grey instead of red since my truck is dark ash metallic?
Finished product
Here's a rough idea for you. I was thinking the same thing. Mock up that was sent to me.
Finished product to match the Dark Ash Metallic

Attachments

• Finished Head Rest.jpg
    Finished Head Rest.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 104
Regarding to shipping the headrests off to 42 Stitches, has anyone tried using PirateShip or ParcelPath? Saw some reviews on PirateShip, stating that some of their packages would be delivered damaged and delayed.
GA to OH should be less than $40 round trip using UPS or Fedex.

I have never heard of either. I sent UPS and he sent me back USPS. They offer different return shipping. Any service carries a risk, good luck

GA to OH should be less than $40 round trip using UPS or Fedex.
It cost me $61 through Fed Ex for 6 day delivery… anything sooner was $300 one way…very costly to ship but, I can’t find anyone local in Az that does them!

Most Reactions

Back