What's new

Hood protector for 2022 refresh

If it the same as the Aeroskin II that I have for my pre-refresh '22, then yes it's stick on. Same gummy adhesive that the Z71 badges go on with.

Some sites are a pain as they don't do these "half years" very well. Frustrated me as well. Waited a few months and then just plugged in that I have a 2023 for everything. Only way to get the stupid computers to let me live!

It is a stick on. Like a dozen double sided strips already place on the deflector. Take your time with it. "Dry" fit it, make sure it is even left and right, up and down. Follow it's instructions. I would peel enough of the film off to be able to pinch and grab it once put against the hood. Pull the rest off as it was fitted. I'm inpatient and don't have a steady hand and was able to do it.

Are you going to the website RealTruck.com ? When I originally tried my search they didn’t have one listed for TB refresh or a ZR2. Now they do. I ended up getting mine as a Christmas present through Chevrolet. Soon afterwards I saw it was now listed on RealTruck, and at a better price than going through Chevy.

If you go to RealTruck.com, load your truck model info it also asks for options. It lists three options, first is non TB and ZR2. Next is Trail Boss. Next is ZR2. The Trail Boss item number is AVS-322208. Non TB and ZR2 is item number AVS-322168.

Most Reactions

Back