What's new

Infotainment Service Bulletin

DonJinIA

Reaction score
Hello All,

First post, I've been a lurker for a few months. :)
I have a 2021 Trail Boss (silver grey metallic) purchased in February of this year.
My truck would never stay connected to my Wifi at home.
Read about a possible service bulletin and figured I would wait and have the dealer look at it at the first oil change.
Got the truck serviced at the dealer today and the service tech told me there was a major update to the Infotainment system.
I've now got several new Apps and I can now connect to my Wifi at home.
Paperwork shows a Service Update Bulletin N212332820.
The release date was 6/9/21
Hope this helps someone out.

DonJinIA

Wow, sounds like a good update

Does anyone know what the new software version is and will it auto update or do I have to go to the dealer?

Hello All,

First post, I've been a lurker for a few months. :)
I have a 2021 Trail Boss (silver grey metallic) purchased in February of this year.
My truck would never stay connected to my Wifi at home.
Read about a possible service bulletin and figured I would wait and have the dealer look at it at the first oil change.
Got the truck serviced at the dealer today and the service tech told me there was a major update to the Infotainment system.
I've now got several new Apps and I can now connect to my Wifi at home.
Paperwork shows a Service Update Bulletin N212332820.
The release date was 6/9/21
Hope this helps someone out.

DonJinIA
I just bought my TB last week. 2021 LT. Pardon my ignorance, by what is the reason or benefit to connecting to your home WiFi? Sounds like something that I would want to do! Thanks

I just bought my TB last week. 2021 LT. Pardon my ignorance, by what is the reason or benefit to connecting to your home WiFi? Sounds like something that I would want to do! Thanks
I would use it to update my firmware in my older truck.
The dealer says that now happens via onstar, whether you have a plan or not, in the new truck..

Most Reactions

Back