What's new

It’s almost here!!

RelentlessMonkey

Reaction score
My ‘21 trailboss is on its way! I’ve been watching the forum for about a month. Getting my list of mods together. However, one thing I haven’t figured out is - will it fit in my garage (7ft opening) if I increase the tire size with a level kit? Looking to go with 34’s and a level kit.

I can raise my TB a few more inches then I have to stop or it won’t fit beneath my carport. And it’s not sitting in the open!!😁

Stock my truck fits through a 7' door with room to spare, however the stock antenna hits the top of the door and has caused damage to the garage door weather strip.

My stock duratracs are 32s on 18s. I have front end leveled. It fits right now under the 7' door but not by much. When I put 34s on it I think it's over....

Steve

My stock duratracs are 32s on 18s. I have front end leveled. It fits right now under the 7' door but not by much. When I put 34s on it I think it's over....

Steve
Thanks for the input! When you’re not busy, see if you have an inch to spare. Looking at the published height, it shows to be 78.35” or 6.52’.

Most Reactions

Back