What's new

Jumping in to the forum to learn about my just purchased 2021 Z71 TrailBoss LT.

stacman

Reaction score
For instance; I have suspension arm visible behind front wheels that says "readylift". Is this the factory's way of installing a2" lift, or is this aftermarket setup to level the truck? Thanks!

Last edited:
Ready Lift is an aftermarket company. Would need to see a picture to see what part this is on.

Thanks for your response. I'll attach pics (if I can do this right!)
2021 Z71 Readylift arm.jpg

Yep, Readylift upper control arm. It already looks lifted unless you have it jacked up in that picture. I would say a spacer on top of the strut and I think the Readylift kit uses another spacer at the bottom of the spring perch.

And someone got the crap duratracs off there and put a real off road tire on there with a strong sidewall!

Im running the same setup. ReadyLift and ditched the DuraCraps👍

Thanks for your response. I'll attach pics (if I can do this right!)View attachment 3989
Thanks. I don't have a clue what the original owner did to the suspension. Traded in a 7 year old Ram Rebel for this with 12k miles on it, at a Nissan dealership no less! While shopping and trying to trade at the local Chev dealership (to no avail), I did have the sales rep tell me that the Trail Bosses came from the factory with a "built-in" 2" lift. Is that correct?

Yes Trail Bosses have a standard 2" lift over other model Silverados. With the Ready Lift upper control arm they lifted/leveled the front either 1.75" or 2" depending on the kit that was installed.

Most Reactions

Back