What's new

Let's see those Trail Boss trucks towing!

Boss

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Time to show off your Trail Boss towing in this thread. Be sure to include hitch weight and total weight of the trailer.

2019-trail-boss-towing-rzr.jpg

Ed R

Reaction score
19'8" GVWR 5440 lbs. Right around 4000 as it is. No problems at all with this light load.

TrailBoss.jpg

TylerRNEMT

Reaction score
I gotta get some better pics...but hooked up the boat to my new Double Cab TB this weekend...... Went from a 13 F150 FX4 ecoboost with 2" level front/rear and Nitto Ridge Grapplers to the 5.3 Custom TB..... Suspension and brakes handled the boat FAR better than the F150 with similar suspension setup. Brakes were a very noticeable upgrade over the f150. Power wise the 5.3 was sufficient but the Ecoboost had soooo much more to offer. Boat loaded with trailer is just shy of 8k lbs. Overall I'm very happy with the TB. The ecoboost was a great truck, but that is such a complicated engine as mileage was increasing I was getting more and more worried about costly repairs. I had an 07 Tahoe with 5.3 with 187,000 miles without a single issue.

Will post some better pictures next time i'm out.

-Tyler

Cooth

Reaction score
Not sure of the exact tounge weight but my 2020 5.3 Trail Boss drags my 18ft G3 around the country like it's hardly even there. And with the stellar low range 4wd and Duratracs, I really don't even need a legit boat ramp to launch it. 😉🤙
20200826_160353.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions...