What's new

Lift install

22dominic

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm having a 3.5" lift installed, keeping the factory wheels and upgrading the tires to 34" falken at3w's and including 1.5" spacers.

I don't have the truck back yet but I'm nervous about how it'll look. Anyone have these same mods done? I can't find these specs online anywhere.... makes me a little nervous. Input appreciated!

I’ve got the exact same tires/wheel/spacer combo on a bone stock Trail Boss… it’ll look good 👍

Hey all, I'm having a 3.5" lift installed, keeping the factory wheels and upgrading the tires to 34" falken at3w's and including 1.5" spacers.

I don't have the truck back yet but I'm nervous about how it'll look. Anyone have these same mods done? I can't find these specs online anywhere.... makes me a little nervous. Input appreciated!
I’ve got the exact same tires/wheel/spacer combo on a bone stock Trail Boss… it’ll look good 👍
Just got it back and I love it! Thanks for the vote of confidence
1651349269770.jpeg

In a couple weeks my trucks going into the shop to remove factory 2” lift and install a CST 3.5” lift. Keep us updated on how it looks, I’m curious also to the bright it’ll come out to.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back