What's new

Looking for a nice, quality, sunshade. HELP ME

FIREMANBRI

Reaction score
I have already bought two different window sun shades for my 22TB and none fit. Can any members direct me in the right way? I want a good quality one and don't mind spending the money on it.

Last edited:
I have already bought two different window sun shades for my 22TB and none fit. Can any members direct me in the right way? I want a good quality one and don't mind spending the money on it.

I have had several Covercraft shades over the years and been very happy with the fit and quality.

I ordered a Covercraft that I loved. When I tried the fit, it seemed to big for the 2022 TB. I ordered it through amazon and returned it. By far it was the highest quality one that I have seen. Thanks everyone for the replies

I'm also looking for a sunshield that fits, after trying two or three. At the Husky Liners site, they are saying that they don't have one that will fit my 2021 Silverado (Trail Boss). I like their Fender Liners, which do fit perfectly.

I'll make some measurements to determine if their universal 31" x 38" might fit. Also $10 is a pretty good price.

(I noted the warning at the bottom for California residents: "Warning - being outdoors or having fun can be dangerous.")

Husky fits my 2020 perfectly I don't see how it doesn't fit a 21 ?

So I just purchased the sun shade from Chevy. Going to give you all a tip. Don't pay for quicker shipping on any items from Chevy right now. I paid for Fed Ex next day and still has not arrived, that was 5 days ago. Same situation happened with the dash trim kit I ordered. My local Chevy dealership refunded the shipping which was the right thing to do. I am hoping this will fit properly. I will let you guys know ASAP once it arrives. Stay safe and healthy

Husky fits my 2020 perfectly I don't see how it doesn't fit a 21 ?
Just as with the Front Receiver that was supposed to fit ... they really don't have any idea whether products fit or not. Thanks for the confirmation.

The chevy sun shade finally arrived and it fits much better than the covercraft did that I had to return. It is a heavy duty sunshade and looks pretty clean, it should be for 120 bucks plus shipping. Its definitely easier to put in place if you have some riding shotgun with you..def has so weight to it.

Holy hell! WHY would you pay $120 for a stupid sun shade??? I got one on clearance from Walmart for under $5 and actually is a bit TOO big. I had a Chevy one I had picked up on clearance somewhere else a few years ago and that one was a bit small. It's more intended for cars vs trucks/SUVs.

Holy hell! WHY would you pay $120 for a stupid sun shade??? I got one on clearance from Walmart for under $5 and actually is a bit TOO big. I had a Chevy one I had picked up on clearance somewhere else a few years ago and that one was a bit small. It's more intended for cars vs trucks/SUVs.
LOL. Thanks GETGONE, did you have to rub it in. I know !!!!! My problem is I hate looking around and trying to search for something cheaper or a good deal. Please don't get me wrong, I have already spent way to much on mods in my first month of ownership and no I am not a wealthy person. The only positive thing was I had a 50 dollar gift card towards a Chevy accessory. It is very nice though and will last. Stay Safe

I had over $3K worth of accessories ready to go on my truck before it ever came in! I've continued to keep buying stuff for it. There's just no way I could ever justify that much on a stupid sun shade! I'm cheap but I'll spend on quality stuff like the Retrax Pro aluminum roll up tonneau cover.

Most Reactions

Back